GRATIS – Japanese Course for Absolute Beginners (Letters, Alphabet) Elementary Japanese for non-Japanese Beginner Course Hiragana + Katakana + Basic Conversation
- Master Japanese characters: Hiragana and Katakana system
Totally understand Japanese writing system
Acquire a strong foundation to start elementary Japanese
- Master the pronunciation and intonation system in Japanese
- Master the most commonly used phrases for greetings in daily life
- Acquire a broad knowledge of Japan through information on Japanese culture and daily life
- Be able to understand English
- Download the learning materials (PDF) and learn a lecture with the corresponding PDF
- Actively get engaged in the course and leave comments whenever having any questions
(The price of this course will increase to $89.99 from the beginning of April)
“Japanese Course for Beginners (Alphabet)” is designed for Japanese beginners to master Hiragana and Katakana (Japanese Letter), the most essential and fundamental part of Japanese language. With a strong foundation of Hiragana and Katakana, students can go further learning of Japanese (N5 level to N1 level).
Distinct from the traditional teaching method, this course not only enables you to master how to pronounce and write each Japanese letters, but also provides you with various supplementary knowledge:
- English-based instruction creating a totally foreigner- friendly environment especially for beginners;
- the proper ways to do self-practice after class;
- the downloadable PDF learning material of each section with corresponding writing practice;
- culture note session that explains aspects of the culture and everyday life of japan, and deepens your understanding of Japanese culture;
- vocabulary builder that enables you to practice pronunciation and acquire a basic level of Japanese words on completing the whole lectures;
- the learning of daily phrases that are frequently used in daily life in Japan
- comprehensive guidance that helps you to avoid common mistakes students tend to make to each Hiragana and Katakana.
Each of your comments and questions will be carefully handled and students are totally welcome to discuss anything related to the course.
The upcoming N5 and N4 course is being recorded and will be available soon! N3, N2 and N1 courses are also scheduled.
- Japanese beginners
- Learners starting from zero
- Students who have interests to Japanese language
- Students who have interests to Japan
- Learners who want to review Hiragana and Katakana to consolidate their Japanese foundamental knowledge